Chalong Fishing Park, Rawai, Phuket, Thailand.
Chalong Fishing Park, freshwater fishing, catfish, carp & many more species
CHALONG FISHING PARK RULES in ENGLISH
- One rod per person unless agreed with the Management (we normally give 2)
- Fishing is from 8am – 8pm (10pm on Wednesdays).
- No rod sharing.
- No outside baits unless agreed with the management.
- Please be considerate to other anglers and do not cast into their area.
Please do NOT change the settings on the reels.
Do NOT wind the reels under tension at this will damage the reel.
Please do not leave rods unattended. Any loss of, or damage to tackle, or rods being pulled into the water by fish, will be chargeable at a minimum 3,000 baht per set.
- Please use landing nets and unhooking mats for ALL fish.
- Please take care when handling fish as some may have small spines or sharp teeth.
- Please take photos of fish either in the landing net or kneeling on the unhooking mats. Please do not stand for photos while holding the fish. Damage to the fish is charged at 500 baht per KG.
For some of the larger fish photos may only be taken in the water – showers and towels are available.
- Customers may use their own equipment if approved by the management.
- No barbed hooks may be used.
- All Anglers are asked to stay in their designated areas.
If you fish for a full day we guarantee that you will catch, if not we will give you a free day next time, however please be aware that short sessions can sometimes be more challenging as fish do not feed constantly.
- Please keep noise down so that other customers and our neighbours can enjoy their day.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Please keep the park clean and tidy and use the bins and ash trays provided.
- Please do not bring food or drinks from outside.
- Please always use the shower before using the swimming pool.