New Lake is Filling Nicely at Chalong Fishing Park
MORNING WORLD….. The New Lake is Filling Nicely at Chalong Fishing Park
Some big monsoon storms over the last few days, a little damage to keep us busy but nothing to worry about and the new lake if filling up nicely, don’t be deceived by the banks as they are currently higher than they will be, we’re well over halfway now and still plenty of wet stuff to come …..we hope !
The storm hit us on Saturday afternoon and we did have a couple of rather wet customers from The US and Thailand who caught plenty of fish but due to the conditions, the cameras stayed packed away.
Things still extremely quiet here, the storms have passed. There are a few pics attached of recent catches and with discounted rates and very few people fishing now is the time to bag up with some very high catch rates of late so why not come down and enjoy some “FUNFISHIN!”….🎣🐟🐠🎣🐟🐠🎣🐟🐠🎣🐟🐠
For more pictures click here to go to our Facebook post
From May 3rd Fishing From 8 AM – 6 PM (or part of)
- 2 Rods, 1 Predator & 1 Non-Predator
- 3 KG of Ground Bait provided, Chicken/Fish Baits, Pop Up Boilies etc.
- Assistance From Guides.
Total for the above = 1,200 Baht (normal 3 hour rate) No Concessions.
- Customers are welcome to bring their own bait and additional ground bait can be purchased at 300 Baht per 3 kilos.
- Food Will Be Available from 10 am – 2 pm.
- Alcohol Restrictions Must be Observed.
- Face Masks and Social Distancing Must Be Observed.
- Fishing should be pre-booked as we will have to cap numbers.
Please see above a package that we have put together for ex-pats and people that may be stranded here as we are told we can re-open on the 3rd May so if you have been banging your head against the wall we may have the solution.
We have limited staff so numbers will be capped and this will also ensure that we will conform to government requirements.
Come and get ’em….”FUNFISHIN !”…..🐠🐟🐠🐟🐠🐟🐠🐟🐠🐟😎