Visitor from Samui
Graham Hurst joined us for a half-day session yesterday and with 30 fish in 5 hours he was kept busy from the start with fish from several different species and a couple of “lumps” lost.
Pre COVID Graham was the resort manager at Fishing Park Samui and is having a little change of scenery in Phuket and its always nice to meet people from other fisheries, share some ideas and information particularly with a couple of cold ones at the end of a session. Let’s hope things improve soon so we can all get back to what we love doing.
Silly rates still apply and the beer and fishing offer now also applies to Saturdays for those who may be training or working during the week so why not join us for some “FUNFISHIN!”…….🐟🎣🐠🐟🎣🐠🐟🎣🐠😎
For more pictures click here to go to our Facebook post
Fishing From 8 AM – 6 PM (or part of)
- 2 Rods, 1 Predator & 1 Non-Predator
- 3 KG of Ground Bait provided, Chicken/Fish Baits, Pop Up Boilies etc.
- Assistance From Guides.
Total for the above = 1,000 Baht (full day – over 5 hours) or 700 Baht (half day, up to 5 hours).
- Customers are welcome to bring their own bait and additional “Luum” ground bait can be purchased at 300 Baht per 3 kilos.
- Food Will Be Available from 10 am – 2 pm, with drinks available all day.
- Current Regulations Must be Observed.
- Ideally fishing should be pre-booked by contacting us by email, social media or calling 0811554336 (English) or 0939318395 (Thai).
Come and enjoy some “FUNFISHIN !”…..🐠🐟🐠🐟🐠🐟🐠🐟🐠🐟😎