30 Fish Caught Yesterday
Here’s just a handful of the 30 fish caught yesterday by our mate and season ticket holder “Aussie John Cato”.
John has been a regular here for the last 3 years or more and has become a good friend with us and many of our other regulars.
He is the current lake record holder with 49 fish in a 10 hour session and although that may have been beaten by Mark Laurence or Craig Booth last week his record still stands as they gave up counting.
The day was tinged with a little sadness as John is moving from Phuket to Pattaya next week but we are sure he will visit from time to time and now I have an excuse to check out some of the fishing parks around Pattaya when I go up there to visit him.
Don’t forget we are offering some silly deals at the moment and the fishing has been superb of late so why not get in touch and come and enjoy some “FUNFISHIN!”…..🎣🐠🐟🎣🐠🐟🎣🐠🐟🎣🐠🐟🍺😎
For more pictures click here to go to our Facebook post
Fishing From 8 AM – 6 PM (or part of)
- 2 Rods, 1 Predator & 1 Non-Predator
- 3 KG of Ground Bait provided, Chicken/Fish Baits, Pop Up Boilies etc.
- Assistance From Guides.
Total for the above = 1,000 Baht (full day – over 5 hours) or 700 Baht (half day, up to 5 hours).
- Customers are welcome to bring their own bait and additional “Luum” ground bait can be purchased at 300 Baht per 3 kilos.
- Food Will Be Available from 10 am – 2 pm, with drinks available all day.
- Current Regulations Must be Observed.
- Ideally fishing should be pre-booked by contacting us by email, social media or calling 0811554336 (English) or 0939318395 (Thai).
Come and enjoy some “FUNFISHIN !”…..🐠🐟🐠🐟🐠🐟🐠🐟🐠🐟😎