A truly crazy day of fishing
MORNING WORLD….. A truly crazy day of fishing
for the boys from Islander Sports Bar and Restaurant in Rawai. Mark, Craig and Will arrived early and after a coffee, they got straight into the fishing. Somewhere around lunchtime, Paul took Wills place and after devouring their Chinese chicken curry the three amigos got back to the action which was literally non stop with two rods proving to be one too many for much of the time.
Some decent fish lost at the net including a good Arapaima that Mark will be gutted about but on the plus side he did manage to land a nice Chao Phraya Catfish that he has been after since we first opened nearly four years ago.
It seemed that one of the three anglers was always into a fish and at times all three of them at once, they gave up counting but somewhere close to 150 fish between three anglers including Chao Phraya Catfish, Amazon, Asian and Tiger Red Tails, Striped Catfish, Carp, Walking Catfish, Pacu and Sting Ray and to use Marks comment…..the place is fishing its f…ing nuts off. We wait with bated breath for the Mekong and Siamese Carp to turn on properly!
So thanks to some top fellas for their custom and support and without a doubt that was definitely a day of……”FUNFISHIN!”……….🐠🐟🎣🐠🐟🎣🐠🐟🎣🐠🐟🎣🍺😎
For more pictures click here to go to our Facebook post
Fishing From 8 AM – 6 PM (or part of)
- 2 Rods, 1 Predator & 1 Non-Predator
- 3 KG of Ground Bait provided, Chicken/Fish Baits, Pop Up Boilies etc.
- Assistance From Guides.
Total for the above = 1,000 Baht (full day – over 5 hours) or 700 Baht (half day, up to 5 hours).
- Customers are welcome to bring their own bait and additional “Luum” ground bait can be purchased at 300 Baht per 3 kilos.
- Food Will Be Available from 10 am – 2 pm, with drinks available all day.
- Current Regulations Must be Observed.
- Ideally fishing should be pre-booked by contacting us by email, social media or calling 0811554336 (English) or 0939318395 (Thai).
Come and enjoy some “FUNFISHIN !”…..🐠🐟🐠🐟🐠🐟🐠🐟🐠🐟😎