Another season ticket holder Chalong Fishing Park
MORNING WORLD….. Another season ticket holder at Chalong Fishing Park
Our pal and season ticket holder “Aussie John” Cato joined us yesterday but did not fancy getting wet so here’s a few of his 30 + fish haul modelled by one of our guides, Jack.
The action was pretty much non stop from the start and John packed up early saying 30 was enough…..no need to be greedy.
Discounted rates and very few customers so arguably the best “bag up” opportunity around, why not join us for some……. “FUNFISHIN!”…………🎣🐟🐠🎣🐟🐠🎣🐟🐠🎣🐟🐠
For more pictures click here to go to our Facebook post
From May 3rd Fishing From 8 AM – 6 PM (or part of)
- 2 Rods, 1 Predator & 1 Non-Predator
- 3 KG of Ground Bait provided, Chicken/Fish Baits, Pop Up Boilies etc.
- Assistance From Guides.
Total for the above = 1,200 Baht (normal 3 hour rate) No Concessions.
- Customers are welcome to bring their own bait and additional ground bait can be purchased at 300 Baht per 3 kilos.
- Food Will Be Available from 10 am – 2 pm.
- Alcohol Restrictions Must be Observed.
- Face Masks and Social Distancing Must Be Observed.
- Fishing should be pre-booked as we will have to cap numbers.
Please see above a package that we have put together for ex-pats and people that may be stranded here as we are told we can re-open on the 3rd May so if you have been banging your head against the wall we may have the solution.
We have limited staff so numbers will be capped and this will also ensure that we will conform to government requirements.
Come and get ’em….”FUNFISHIN !”…..🐠🐟🐠🐟🐠🐟🐠🐟🐠🐟😎