From May 3rd Fishing From 8 AM – 6 PM (or part of)
- 2 Rods, 1 Predator & 1 Non-Predator
- 3 KG of Ground Bait provided, Chicken/Fish Baits, Pop Up Boilies etc.
- Assistance From Guides.
Total for the above = 1,200 Baht (normal 3 hour rate) No Concessions.
- Customers are welcome to bring their own bait and additional ground bait can be purchased at 300 Baht per 3 kilos.
- Food Will Be Available from 10 am – 2 pm.
- Alcohol Restrictions Must be Observed.
- Face Masks and Social Distancing Must Be Observed.
- Fishing should be pre-booked as we will have to cap numbers.
Please see above a package that we have put together for ex-pats and people that may be stranded here as we are told we can re-open on the 3rd May so if you have been banging your head against the wall we may have the solution.
We have limited staff so numbers will be capped and this will also ensure that we will conform to government requirements.
Come and get 'em...."FUNFISHIN !".....🐠🐟🐠🐟🐠🐟🐠🐟🐠🐟😎
Chalong Fishing Park, Freshwater Fishing Phuket, Catfish, Carp, Alligator Gar & Many More Species
To Enable Us To Offer a Better Service, & To Avoid Disappointment If We Are Fully Booked, Please Contact Us Before Coming.
Chalong Fishing Park Booking Requirements
Please complete the form on this page After you have made your Deposit Payment.
If you are going to book to fish at Chalong Fishing Park, for a Full or Half Day, you are required to make a THB 1,500, per person, deposit payment in advance. You can make that payment by clicking on the below PayPal button.You do not need a PayPal account, just use your credit/debit card.
Do not continue unless you have already confirmed your booking or places with Chalong Fishing Park either by phone, Social Media or email.
Please note that this deposit is non-refundable unless cancellation is made by Chalong Fishing Park for some unforeseen set of circumstance.
Thai - +66 (0)93 931 8395
English +66 (0)81 155 4336