A Busy Day for Jamie and Nick
MORNING WORLD….. A Busy Day for Jamie and Nick
With around 50 fish between them, Jamie and Nick had plenty of variety for their session. As is the norm at this time of year there were a lot of Pacu along with Asian, Amazon and Tiger Red Tail Cats, Motto Sting Ray and Siamese Carp. Double hookups and even two fish on one hook earned them a few more cold ones at Freedom Bar in Rawai to end the day.
Rob who lives in Krabi has been in Phuket for a couple of days and he joined us in the afternoon with similar results.
Silly rates, and a full stocked fridge and very few other customers with high catch rates, come and join us for some “FUNFISHIN”!……..??????????????
For more pictures click here to go to our Facebook post
Fishing From 8 AM – 6 PM (or part of)
- 2 Rods, 1 Predator & 1 Non-Predator
- 3 KG of Ground Bait provided, Chicken/Fish Baits, Pop Up Boilies etc.
- Assistance From Guides.
Total for the above = 1,000 Baht (full day – over 5 hours) or 700 Baht (half day, up to 5 hours).
- Customers are welcome to bring their own bait and additional “Luum” ground bait can be purchased at 300 Baht per 3 kilos.
- Food Will Be Available from 10 am – 2 pm, with drinks available all day.
- Current Regulations Must be Observed.
- Ideally fishing should be pre-booked by contacting us by email, social media or calling 0811554336 (English) or 0939318395 (Thai).
Come and enjoy some “FUNFISHIN !”…..???????????