Chalong Fishing Park Full of Water
MORNING WORLD….. Chalong Fishing Park Full of Water
What a difference a proper rainy season makes. Main lake full to the brim and the second lake over a third full with another 3-4 months of monsoon to come….we hope. Lots of hard work damming the stream and fitting pumps and pipe runs is paying off nicely and thanks to all that have been involved. All being well we will be able to stock the new lake towards the end of the year and then break through to the existing lake at the start of the next rainy season creating a larger lake with more features and further improvements planned.
The water quality is constantly checked and the lake is fishing its nuts off at the moment….why not join us? Discounted rates and no crowds makes for “FUNFISHIN!”……🎣🐟🐠🎣🐟🐠🎣🐟🐠🎣🐟🐠🎣🐟🐠😎
From May 3rd Fishing From 8 AM – 6 PM (or part of)
- 2 Rods, 1 Predator & 1 Non-Predator
- 3 KG of Ground Bait provided, Chicken/Fish Baits, Pop Up Boilies etc.
- Assistance From Guides.
Total for the above = 1,200 Baht (normal 3 hour rate) No Concessions.
- Customers are welcome to bring their own bait and additional ground bait can be purchased at 300 Baht per 3 kilos.
- Food Will Be Available from 10 am – 2 pm.
- Alcohol Restrictions Must be Observed.
- Face Masks and Social Distancing Must Be Observed.
- Fishing should be pre-booked as we will have to cap numbers.
Please see above a package that we have put together for ex-pats and people that may be stranded here as we are told we can re-open on the 3rd May so if you have been banging your head against the wall we may have the solution.
We have limited staff so numbers will be capped and this will also ensure that we will conform to government requirements.
Come and get ’em….”FUNFISHIN !”…..🐠🐟🐠🐟🐠🐟🐠🐟🐠🐟😎