CHALONG FISHING PARK RULES in ENGLISH
- Two rods per person unless agreed with the Management
- Fishing is from 8am – 8pm.
- No rod sharing.
- No outside baits unless agreed with the management.
- Please be considerate to other anglers and do not cast into their area.
- Please do NOT change the settings on the reels.
- Do NOT wind the reels under tension at this will damage the reel.
- Please do not leave rods unattended. Any loss of, or damage to tackle, or rods being pulled into the water by fish, will be chargeable at a minimum 3,000 baht per set.
- Please use landing nets and unhooking mats for ALL fish.
- Please take care when handling fish as some may have small spines or sharp teeth.
- Please take photos of fish either in the landing net or kneeling on the unhooking mats. Please do not stand for photos while holding the fish. Damage to the fish is charged at 500 baht per KG.
- For some of the larger fish photos may only be taken in the water – showers and towels are available.
- Customers may use their own equipment if approved by the management.
- No barbed hooks may be used.
- All Anglers are asked to stay in their designated areas.
- Please keep noise down so that other customers and our neighbours can enjoy their day.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Please keep the park clean and tidy and use the bins and ash trays provided.
- Please do not bring food or drinks from outside.
- Please always use the shower before using the swimming pool.
- We advise, if you want to fish a short (3 hour) session please remember that fish do not feed constantly anywhere in the world, and that the hottest part of the day maybe more challenging.
No Food or Drink From Outside
If You Are Unsure of Anything Please Ask a Member of Staff
Please note that our Guides are only that. The Guides are employed to guide you through your fishing experience, they are not designated to you personally. They will also be dealing with other clients
The Guides and Staff work hard to make your day enjoyable and rewards for their services are always appreciated.
If you like what we do please tell others, if you don’t like what we do please tell us and we will do what we can to make improvements.
Please Listen To The Staff & Guides
ENJOY YOUR DAY AND THANK YOU
Thai - +66 (0)93 931 8395
English +66 (0)81 155 4336