Englishman in Chalong Fishing Park
MORNING WORLD….. Englishman in Chalong Fishing Park
English angler Alex lives in Songkhla in southern Thailand and came to Phuket with his family for a mini-break. Having contacted us first Alex booked a days fishing and had said that he would like to catch a Chao Phraya Catfish as this species had eluded him to date. His wish was granted as part of a very busy days fishing with several other species including Amazon Red Tail, Tiger Red Tail and Asian Red Tail Catfish, Pacu, Striped Catfish and Walking Catfish with close to 40 fish for the day and a good few lost fish and the haul would have been bigger still if the Siamese Carp and the Mekong Cats were playing ball. His Son Hayden joined him for the last few minutes and he helped Dad land a couple more right at the end of the day.
With very few customers at the moment catch rates like this are commonplace and with our discounted rates there is no better time to “bag up” and enjoy a day of “FUNFISHIN!”…..?????????????
For more pictures click here to go to our Facebook post
From May 3rd Fishing From 8 AM – 6 PM (or part of)
- 2 Rods, 1 Predator & 1 Non-Predator
- 3 KG of Ground Bait provided, Chicken/Fish Baits, Pop Up Boilies etc.
- Assistance From Guides.
Total for the above = 1,200 Baht (normal 3 hour rate) No Concessions.
- Customers are welcome to bring their own bait and additional ground bait can be purchased at 300 Baht per 3 kilos.
- Food Will Be Available from 10 am – 2 pm.
- Alcohol Restrictions Must be Observed.
- Face Masks and Social Distancing Must Be Observed.
- Fishing should be pre-booked as we will have to cap numbers.
Please see above a package that we have put together for ex-pats and people that may be stranded here as we are told we can re-open on the 3rd May so if you have been banging your head against the wall we may have the solution.
We have limited staff so numbers will be capped and this will also ensure that we will conform to government requirements.
Come and get ’em….”FUNFISHIN !”…..???????????