ExPats at Chalong Fishing Park
MORNING WORLD….. ExPats at Chalong Fishing Park
ExPats J.P from South Africa and Paul from Australia spent a very busy day with us. A full English breakfast got the day started and the fish just kept on coming. Amazon Red Tails, Tiger Red Tails and Pacu were feeding for fun, and the Arapaima were teasing them constantly, and then Pauls predator rod had a screaming run which turned out to be a nice Chao Phraya Catfish that was lost right at the bank as the line snagged on an umbrella that had blown into the lake…we were wondering where that had gone!
We were a little embarrassed by the lost fish, but it did not put the lads off as they kept on catching and towards the end of the day J.P was rewarded with one of the Arry’s. Probably the smallest one that we have but still perfectly formed and a fitting way to end the day.
Breakfast and lunch were washed down with a few cold ones. Discounted rates and the lake to themselves made for a day of “FUNFISHIN !”…..?????????????
For more pictures click here to go to our Facebook post
From May 3rd Fishing From 8 AM – 6 PM (or part of)
- 2 Rods, 1 Predator & 1 Non-Predator
- 3 KG of Ground Bait provided, Chicken/Fish Baits, Pop Up Boilies etc.
- Assistance From Guides.
Total for the above = 1,200 Baht (normal 3 hour rate) No Concessions.
- Customers are welcome to bring their own bait and additional ground bait can be purchased at 300 Baht per 3 kilos.
- Food Will Be Available from 10 am – 2 pm.
- Alcohol Restrictions Must be Observed.
- Face Masks and Social Distancing Must Be Observed.
- Fishing should be pre-booked as we will have to cap numbers.
Please see above a package that we have put together for ex-pats and people that may be stranded here as we are told we can re-open on the 3rd May so if you have been banging your head against the wall we may have the solution.
We have limited staff so numbers will be capped and this will also ensure that we will conform to government requirements.
Come and get ’em….”FUNFISHIN !”…..???????????