Fish a plenty for Swedish ex-pats
MORNING WORLD….. Fish a plenty for Swedish ex-pats
Fish a plenty for Swedish ex-pats Jonny GV Lenngren and his pal Bjorn with virtually a fish a chuck from 10am – 5pm. In fairness, there were a lot of smaller Pacu in the mix along with Striped Catfish, Amazon Red Tails, Tiger Red Tails, Carp, Walking Catfish and a couple of big fish lost which were probably Chao Phraya Cats or Arapaima.
Our Scandinavian friends were in Phuket for a mini-break from their homes in Khao Lak, a really nice couple of fellas and they did a fine job of clearing a couple of the fridge shelves with yours truly helping a little towards the end of the day.
If the last few years are anything to go by the dynamics of the lake are due to change in the coming weeks as the Mekong Cats and Siamese Carp turn back on meaning bigger fish and possibly less of the Pacu but at the moment it is all about very high catch rates but who Knows when the lumps will start again so why not take advantage of the lack of tourists and our special ex-pat rates to help you forget your troubles and enjoy some “FUNFISHIN”!…..🐠🎣🐟🐠🎣🐟🐠🎣🐟🐠🎣🐟🍺😎
For more pictures click here to go to our Facebook post
Fishing From 8 AM – 6 PM (or part of)
- 2 Rods, 1 Predator & 1 Non-Predator
- 3 KG of Ground Bait provided, Chicken/Fish Baits, Pop Up Boilies etc.
- Assistance From Guides.
Total for the above = 1,000 Baht (full day – over 5 hours) or 700 Baht (half day, up to 5 hours).
- Customers are welcome to bring their own bait and additional “Luum” ground bait can be purchased at 300 Baht per 3 kilos.
- Food Will Be Available from 10 am – 2 pm, with drinks available all day.
- Current Regulations Must be Observed.
- Ideally fishing should be pre-booked by contacting us by email, social media or calling 0811554336 (English) or 0939318395 (Thai).
Come and enjoy some “FUNFISHIN !”…..🐠🐟🐠🐟🐠🐟🐠🐟🐠🐟😎