Lads from Freedom Bar
Once again another thank you to Popeye and the lads from FREEDOM BAR in Rawai. A “Buddah day” meant alcohol restrictions meaning that many of the few remaining bars that are currently open had to close for the day.
After a full English breakfast the lads took to their swims for a mini match and the very changeable weather did not stop them catching with Jamie Davies taking both prizes with 26 fish for the session and a nice Chao Phraya Catfish for the biggest of the day. “Popeye” aka was banging them out with him and Paul Spearman taking joint second place with 15 fish each and “Dodge” aka Rod Dodge Hughes from The WHITE HART bar in Rawai came in a very commendable 4th at his first time fishing including a nice size Siamese Carp that many experienced anglers would be proud of.
A great bunch of chaps, lots of banter and the ladies joining us later in the day, the teas and coffees flowed freely well into the evening (if you know, you know !) after another day of “FUNFISHING!”…..🐟🐠🎣🐟🐠🎣🐟🐠🎣😎
For more pictures click here to go to our Facebook post
Fishing From 8 AM – 6 PM (or part of)
- 2 Rods, 1 Predator & 1 Non-Predator
- 3 KG of Ground Bait provided, Chicken/Fish Baits, Pop Up Boilies etc.
- Assistance From Guides.
Total for the above = 1,000 Baht (full day – over 5 hours) or 700 Baht (half day, up to 5 hours).
- Customers are welcome to bring their own bait and additional “Luum” ground bait can be purchased at 300 Baht per 3 kilos.
- Food Will Be Available from 10 am – 2 pm, with drinks available all day.
- Current Regulations Must be Observed.
- Ideally fishing should be pre-booked by contacting us by email, social media or calling 0811554336 (English) or 0939318395 (Thai).
Come and enjoy some “FUNFISHIN !”…..🐠🐟🐠🐟🐠🐟🐠🐟🐠🐟😎