New arrivals to Phuket
New arrivals to Phuket, Young Kobe and his Mum Hayley, from New York, joined us for a short afternoon session on Saturday. High catch rates with several fish in just a couple of hours. Silly rates for silly times, come and join us for some ……”FUNFISHIN!”……??????????
We have had a couple of people ask us if we are currently doing any deals and so the poster below should answer that question as we are basically offering our fishing at half price in an effort to tempt ex pats and remaining stranded tourists on the Island. All the usual things are included in the price and with very little pressure on the lake, very good catch rates are to be expected. We have removed our short 3 hour session as it would just not be worth doing and the half day package is great value anyway. Please note that we do not offer hourly rates and the packages that we are offering do not even come close to meeting our running costs so please do not ask for further reductions. We were also offering a half days fishing with 8 cold ones included a couple of days a week for just 1,000 baht (do the math) but we had no takers so we will have a re think.
Virtually all businesses here are struggling with the majority not even open and many perhaps closed for good. We are very aware that this is the same world over and this is not a cry for help, just putting it out there for you and the fish photos were all caught in the last week so why not come and catch some for yourselves and enjoy some “FUNFISHIN!”…..??????????
For more pictures click here to go to our Facebook post
Fishing From 8 AM – 6 PM (or part of)
- 2 Rods, 1 Predator & 1 Non-Predator
- 3 KG of Ground Bait provided, Chicken/Fish Baits, Pop Up Boilies etc.
- Assistance From Guides.
Total for the above = 1,000 Baht (full day – over 5 hours) or 700 Baht (half day, up to 5 hours).
- Customers are welcome to bring their own bait and additional “Luum” ground bait can be purchased at 300 Baht per 3 kilos.
- Food Will Be Available from 10 am – 2 pm, with drinks available all day.
- Current Regulations Must be Observed.
- Ideally fishing should be pre-booked by contacting us by email, social media or calling 0811554336 (English) or 0939318395 (Thai).
Come and enjoy some “FUNFISHIN !”…..???????????