Regulars from Freedom Bar
After a few very quiet days we welcomed “Popeye” and a few of the regulars from “Freedom Bar” in Rawai.
After a full English breakfast Popeye, Jamie, Nick and Paul got down to the fishing with a haul of around 70 fish between them in a half-day session.
Siamese Carp, Amazon, Asian and Tiger Red Tail Catfish, Walking Catfish and Pacu were keen to take the baits with Paul coming out with the most fish at the end of the day. A few cold ones as we were joined by “Flob” (Dave Roberts) from “Walkabout” in Karon and John Gould from “The Tavern” in Kata before heading off to play our pool matches at Freedom Bar and Islander….are Mondays the new Fridays?
Thanks to the chaps for their support, some silly deals available so why not join us for some ….”FUNFISHIN!”….?????????????
For more pictures click here to go to our Facebook post
Fishing From 8 AM – 6 PM (or part of)
- 2 Rods, 1 Predator & 1 Non-Predator
- 3 KG of Ground Bait provided, Chicken/Fish Baits, Pop Up Boilies etc.
- Assistance From Guides.
Total for the above = 1,000 Baht (full day – over 5 hours) or 700 Baht (half day, up to 5 hours).
- Customers are welcome to bring their own bait and additional “Luum” ground bait can be purchased at 300 Baht per 3 kilos.
- Food Will Be Available from 10 am – 2 pm, with drinks available all day.
- Current Regulations Must be Observed.
- Ideally fishing should be pre-booked by contacting us by email, social media or calling 0811554336 (English) or 0939318395 (Thai).
Come and enjoy some “FUNFISHIN !”…..???????????