Saturday was comparatively busy
After a full week of no customers, Saturday was comparatively busy, we may have even broken even for the day which would be a first for a long time.
Our pal and season ticket holder Dave “no fish” Allen got an early start and several fish for a mornings work.
Swedish ex-pats Jonny GV Lenngren and Bjorn Tube are having a mini-break away from Khao Lak and they also joined us for the second time with well over 30 fish between them including several Siamese Carp that seem to be showing again now. A really couple of fellas and when our mutual friend Sean from ML Bar Supplies come down to say hello we all enjoyed a cold one or 12.
English angler Phill who lives in Bangkok joined us in the afternoon and after a slowish start, he too was into the fish as was a Chines customer here on a short session with his Thai friends.
Here’s hoping there are a few more similar days and we may have a fighting chance, silly prices for silly times, come and join us for some “FUNFISHIN!”……?????????????
For more pictures click here to go to our Facebook post
Fishing From 8 AM – 6 PM (or part of)
- 2 Rods, 1 Predator & 1 Non-Predator
- 3 KG of Ground Bait provided, Chicken/Fish Baits, Pop Up Boilies etc.
- Assistance From Guides.
Total for the above = 1,000 Baht (full day – over 5 hours) or 700 Baht (half day, up to 5 hours).
- Customers are welcome to bring their own bait and additional “Luum” ground bait can be purchased at 300 Baht per 3 kilos.
- Food Will Be Available from 10 am – 2 pm, with drinks available all day.
- Current Regulations Must be Observed.
- Ideally fishing should be pre-booked by contacting us by email, social media or calling 0811554336 (English) or 0939318395 (Thai).
Come and enjoy some “FUNFISHIN !”…..???????????