Season ticket holder at Chalong Fishing Park
MORNING WORLD….. Season ticket holder at Chalong Fishing Park
Season ticket holder and our pal Brian Martin had a very productive day with lots of fish from several species.
Brian had the lake to himself until the last couple of hours when he was joined by a couple of Russian lads who were into a double hook up on the first cast with plenty more fish to follow and they’re sure to be back for more “FUNFISHIN!”……🎣🐟🐠🎣🐟🐠🎣🐟🐠🎣🐟🐠😎
For more pictures click here to go to our Facebook post
From May 3rd Fishing From 8 AM – 6 PM (or part of)
- 2 Rods, 1 Predator & 1 Non-Predator
- 3 KG of Ground Bait provided, Chicken/Fish Baits, Pop Up Boilies etc.
- Assistance From Guides.
Total for the above = 1,200 Baht (normal 3 hour rate) No Concessions.
- Customers are welcome to bring their own bait and additional ground bait can be purchased at 300 Baht per 3 kilos.
- Food Will Be Available from 10 am – 2 pm.
- Alcohol Restrictions Must be Observed.
- Face Masks and Social Distancing Must Be Observed.
- Fishing should be pre-booked as we will have to cap numbers.
Please see above a package that we have put together for ex-pats and people that may be stranded here as we are told we can re-open on the 3rd May so if you have been banging your head against the wall we may have the solution.
We have limited staff so numbers will be capped and this will also ensure that we will conform to government requirements.
Come and get ’em….”FUNFISHIN !”…..🐠🐟🐠🐟🐠🐟🐠🐟🐠🐟😎