We have made it through another month
Well, we have made it through another month. Things still extremely quiet here but we will do all we can to dig in and make the most of a bad job.
Yesterday we were joined by a couple of our friends and season ticket holders. Dave “no fish” Allen was with us for the morning with several fish and a very nice sized Siamese Carp which slipped the net before a picture could be taken….no worries, Dave is not very photogenic anyway.
On the other hand, Brian Martin was happy to pose and he had lots of fish for his session from several species including a small but perfectly formed arapaima, Big Head Carp, Amazon Red Tail Cats and some nice chunky Pacu. Always nice to see these guys and share a cold one or twelve.
Silly rates for silly times….come and join us for some ….”FUNFISHIN!”……..🐠🎣🐟🐠🎣🐟🐠🎣🐟😎
For more pictures click here to go to our Facebook post
Fishing From 8 AM – 6 PM (or part of)
- 2 Rods, 1 Predator & 1 Non-Predator
- 3 KG of Ground Bait provided, Chicken/Fish Baits, Pop Up Boilies etc.
- Assistance From Guides.
Total for the above = 1,000 Baht (full day – over 5 hours) or 700 Baht (half day, up to 5 hours).
- Customers are welcome to bring their own bait and additional “Luum” ground bait can be purchased at 300 Baht per 3 kilos.
- Food Will Be Available from 10 am – 2 pm, with drinks available all day.
- Current Regulations Must be Observed.
- Ideally fishing should be pre-booked by contacting us by email, social media or calling 0811554336 (English) or 0939318395 (Thai).
Come and enjoy some “FUNFISHIN !”…..🐠🐟🐠🐟🐠🐟🐠🐟🐠🐟😎